NPN at and around APAP!
January 2, 2019 • 2 minute read
Next week, we’ll join thousands of colleagues from around the country for APAP|NYC in early January. We’ve compiled a few of the many places that you can see and engage with NPN Partners, artists, board members staff and friends:
NPN CREATION & DEVELOPMENT FUND PERFORMANCES:
- Graham Reynolds Pancho Villa From a Safe Distance @ BRIC
- Abby Z and the New Utility: Radioactive Practice (Work-in-Progress)
- Sean Dorsey: Boys in Trouble
- Bill Shannon: Touch Update
- Netta Yerushalmy: Paramodernities (3 Installments)
- Miguel Guttierez: This Bridge Called My Ass @ Chocolate Factory
- Delirious Dance | Edissa Weeks: Three Rites
- Pavel Zustiak and Palissimo Company: Custodians of Beauty
- Plus other work by New Orleans friends, creep cuts, Goat in the Road, Meryl Merman/Flock, Screaming Trapps and more!
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NPN PARTNER HOSTED WORK:
PERFORMANCE SPACE NEW YORK
First Nation Dialogues: KIN
Conversation, Performance and Workshops curated by NPN Creation & Development Fund Artist Emily Johnson
A SELECTION OF THE MANY APAP SESSIONS
WITH NPN FRIENDS:
- Advancing Indigenous Arts
- Joining Forces: A National Conversation about Race, Disability & Trans Equity In Dance
- Pocket Commissions: Alternative Models of Commissioning
- Talk It Out: Aesthetic Strategies for Civic Dialogue
- Diversity & Inclusion in Rural Presenting
Note: We tried to include as many NPN friends as possible, but this list is not exhaustive! Please click on the links for more information.
If you have questions about connecting with NPN at APAP, contact Stanlyn Breve at email@example.com.