Announcing the next LANE Cohort!
August 1, 2017 • < 1 minute read
The National Performance Network/ Visual Artists Network is excited to introduce the next cohort of organizations to join Leveraging A Network for Equity (LANE). In partnership with the Nonprofit Finance Fund and with the support of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, these organizations will engage in a four year process to develop sustainable business models that are rooted in their cultural and community strengths. The process includes cohort convenings, subsidized consultancy, general operating support, recovery capital and change capital.
These amazing organizations were selected through a rigorous panel process. We look forward to supporting their leadership and growth.
LANE Beta Cohort
- Coleman Center for the Arts, York, AL
- Hayti Heritage Center, Durham NC
- La Peña Cultural Center, Berkley CA
- Pangea World Theater, Minneapolis, MA
- Native American Community Development Institute / All My Relations Arts, Minneapolis, MN
- The Theater Offensive, Boston MA