NPN has been headquartered in New Orleans since 2001, and we are so happy to call it HOME. At this Annual Meeting — our 3rd in New Orleans — we want you to feel at home here too, and to take some of the local culture back with you to your own communities. Don’t miss any of the convening, which begins Thursday December 12 and ends late Sunday December 15. As you are making your travel plans, you might want to consider coming in a day or two early &/or staying for a couple of extra days…
AM NOLA will be infused with all the things that we, as locals, want to share with you. We have been working with Co-Hosts and NPN/VAN Partners Ashe Cultural Arts Center, the Contemporary Arts Center, Junebug Productions and the New Orleans cultural community to ensure that you see, hear, smell and taste all the amazing things that make this place so special. Once this meeting site is up and running, look for great suggestions for places to go and things to do.
Here are some of the scheduled activities you can look forward to, just to name a few:
- The fabulous VAN Visual Art Exhibition Opening Reception @ Contemporary Arts Center
- A tour of visual art and artists’ spaces
- “Live & On Stage” featuring incredible Creation Fund and New Orleans-based performing artists
- Exploring St. Claude Arts District during the “Second Saturday” Gallery Openings
- Amazing music in and outside of the meeting
…and of course, there is plenty of delicious food for you to discover!