Fractured Atlas is a non-profit organization that serves a national community of artists and arts organizations. Their programs and services facilitate the creation of art by offering vital support to the artists who produce it. They help artists and arts organizations function more effectively as businesses by providing access to funding, healthcare, education, and more, all in a context that honors their individuality and independent spirit. By nurturing today’s talented but underrepresented voices, Fractured Atlas hopes to foster a dynamic and diverse cultural landscape of tomorrow.
As an NPN/VAN Partner or subsidized artist of the National Performance Network and/or Visual Artists Network, you can join Fractured Atlas as a Professional Member! As of October 1, 2014, new members will receive one free year and membership will continue at just $5/month after that period. Just sign up at www.fracturedatlas.org/npn. Current Associate members will receive their year of fully-subsidized Professional membership starting October 1st, 2014.
Professional Member Services
As a Professional Member of Fractured Atlas you have access to a limited, but vast selection of our services:
- Fiscal Sponsorship: enables artists to raise tax-deductible donations for their creative projects.
- Insurance: helps artists get the highest quality insurance tailored to their specific needs at affordable rates with dedicated customer support and digital management tools.
- Artful.ly: an online platform for selling tickets, taking donations, and tracking fans.
- SpaceFinder: a searchable online marketplace of spaces for artists to create, work, rehearse, and present their work. Available in twelve regions across North America.
- Member profiles and Member Events Calendar
- Special offer and discounts from hundreds of vendors like ZipCar, TD Bank, and 1-800 Flowers.