Showcase Opportunity from
Performing Arts Exchange
September 20-21, 2012
For the 2012 Performing Arts Exchange, Alternate ROOTS will produce a performance showcase to display some of the fine talent that we have to offer through our network. This is a great opportunity to get your work seen by southern presenters.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The showcase will take place at Miami Light Project with limited technical support.
- Showcase slots will start at 9:30 p.m. on both the 20th and 21st.
- Performances will be given 20-minute slots.
- Because slots are limited, the showcase will be curated; submitting an application does not secure a slot.
- There will not be a charge to participate in the showcase. Artists will, however, be responsible for all of their own travel and lodging expenses.
- Registration for PAE is not required. ROOTS staff will represent you at the booth, and you will be welcome, as always, to send along your promotional materials for that endeavor.